Skip to main content


I am Aye Thawdar San,18  born  in a small island ,  Rakhine State, Myanmar. It is situated in the western part of Myanmar bordered with Bangladesh where is the longest internet shut down and the longest civil war.I have learn English language since I was 13 years old. I passed matriculation exam in 2017. I am second year student at Taunggote University with a focus in English major. Sometimes , I went to attend training. In 2019, I gave training to youths in summer holiday. I helped refugee students as much as I can.In 2020, I become volunteer at positive Change Maker school ( community college) . I believe myself I will be a person who can help youths to develop and stand themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manaung lsland,Cheduba

Cheduba (Manaung) Island is a part of the Kyaukphyu District mainly located in Rakhine State. In the year 1826, the island was started name as Cheduba Island by the British. It is the second-largest island of Rakhine State surrounded by the Bay of Bengal in the West and Northwest. Nearby islands are Ye Kyun and Tiak Kyun. The local residents are Rakhine, Chin, Thet and Dinet. The island is at an elevation of 205 meters. There are five wards and 135 villages in Manaung Township.. The road connecting the 5 villages (Owa, Thitpon, Manaung, Budaunggwe, Sachet, and Meainmagwe) is the main transport to get the place to place on the island. There are many beautiful and untouched beaches along the coastline . . Many beautiful, unspoilt and sandy beaches are the main attractions of the island and also the places of recreation for the locals all around the island.The most well known are Thinbala, Kaei,Tawyar, Myaw Daw Oo, Khaonnmaw and Zeetaw beaches, which line along the island shores. A...

How do movies and television influence to the people's behavior?

It is accepted that movie and television are influence to the people's behavior ,both for better or worse. Nowday, movies and television become one of the most popular type of entertainment . We can get knowledge and current situation all over around the world from TV. We can learn many new things from movies and television . They give us performance to relax.  First, television and movies are very benefit for us because we can get current situation and knowledge early. For example we are facing world pandemic. It is spreading throughout tje world. If we want to het current situation and some information of a country, just turn on television and open news channels such as BBC, RFA ,CNN. Then, we can know how many peole are with corona virus and how to protect the virus. If there are some imminent natural disasters such as strom, earthquake we can know and prepare ourself for stuck situation. The effect on people's lives from that damage will be less.   Second, we...

Don't steroetype people

    Don't stereotype me Since we were born,we have been stereotyped according to culture .It define us depond on boys or girls whether we accepted it or not.If you are a man, you have to stay how.Man must be strong.If you are a women,you have to stay how.You must be refined.A stereotype makes people give a definition of other persons who they meet for the first time. We easily decide who people are from their appearance, race, gender, where they were born, what kind of families they grew up in, or if they are rich or not. Some stereotypes can bring some advantages for us. We are able to make good impressions on someone who knew about us before. On the other hand, there are still some shortcomings about stereotypes and it will bring some influences occasionally in our lives. For example, we think that Japanese are polite, French men are romantic or British men are gentlemen. When it comes to gender, most people think men are stronger, the women are careful about det...